Apply for the USF/LIHEAP online via DCAid Screening Tool
- While you're there, check for other benefits you may qualify for by scrolling down to the Screening Process section and clicking on "Get Started!"
If you are not currently receiving utility assistance benefits and would like to apply or explore other programs, visit our Home Energy Assistance Hotline webpage for applications and income limits.
Already enrolled for USF/LIHEAP last season and need to recertify for this season?
- Returning applicants can recertify using the DCAid Service Portal
- Other options include:
- Email a completed recertification form with required documents to USFHEAemail@example.com at any time.
- Mail a completed recertification form with all required documents to the agency listed on your recertification letter.
Now you can check your status online!
- If you applied for USF/LIHEAP via the DCAid Screening Tool, you can check your application status and benefits at any time by visiting the DCAid Service Portal and clicking "Returning Applicant".
- Recertify via the online DCAaid Screening Tool.