Create a Resource Directory
You can now make a customized directory from the search results you obtain when using the NJ 2-1-1 Resource Database. Start by saving your results and creating a plan. Once you have done that, you are ready to create your directory.
Make a customized resource directory in five easy steps.
- Click on "Show Results Option."
- You can select specific entries you wish to include in the directory by checking the box to the left of each entry listed. (Scroll down to see your list if it is not readily apparent.)
- Go to "Use The Results" (in the third column at the top of the page) and choose between printing the "entire result set" or "only the checked programs".
- Click on the "Create Directory" button. This will open a window that will enable you to set up how the listing in your directory will be organized and create a cover page if you desire.
- Create Your PDF by clicking on the "Create PDF" button at the bottom of the page. (Some computer software will then open a message which asks if you want to keep the PDF. Click "Keep" and the document will open. You can then save it to your computer and print it as you see fit.)
You can return to your plan at any time to retrieve the most current listings from our database. Everytime you open the plan, a new search (based upon your saved plan) begins and any updates that have been made to our database since your last search are reflected in your new results set.
Page last modified/reviewed on September 29, 2015
If you know of additional resources that would be appropriate to include in this section, please let us know by contacting us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
back to top