ReachNJ - New Jersey's Addiction Helpline
Find out about local events
Finding Addiction Recovery and Support Services in NJ
ReachNJ, New Jersey’s Addiction Helpline is powered by NJ 2-1-1, an information and referral service that will connect you with the addiction recovery and support services that are available throughout our state. We will provide you with details about the agencies and services in your community that help people and families who are suffering with addiction. Call us to get what you need to take the next step on your road to recovery.
A call to 1.844.ReachNJ (1.844.732.2465) will connect you with organizations that provide:
- Inpatient and outpatient substance abuse services
- Support services for those recovering from addiction from alcohol or substance abuse
- Family support services
What you can expect when you call
- Our services are free, confidential, multilingual and available anytime of the day or night, every day of the year.
- You will connect with someone who cares about you and your current situation and knows about the resources in our state that are designed to help.
- You’ll be asked about your current insurance status so that we can connect you with the most appropriate resources.
- We will listen, to hear what you need and we’ll find the most appropriate resource for you.
There are several ways to get the information you want.
- Dial 1.844.ReachNJ (1.844.732.2465) to speak with a member of our staff who knows community resources.
- Chat with us online to get this same information.
- Search our online database by using the search bar at the top of this, or any other page, of our website. (You can limit your search by county, city or zip code.)
- For substance abuse services use the search terms: Outpatient Alcohol Treatment; Outpatient Drug Treatment
- For individual or family addiction support services use the search term: Addictions/Substance Use Disorder Support Groups
Have your voice heard, and be part of the solution to end opioid abuse in your county and your community. Attend a 'Knock Out Opioid Abuse Town Hall' near you.
|May 17, 2017||Morris County||Morris County Public Safety Training Academy||500 W. Hanover Ave.|
Morristown, NJ 07960
|6:00pm - 8:00pm|
Doors open at 5pm
|May 23, 2017 ||Monmouth County||Middletown High School||900 Nut Swamp Rd.|
Middletown, NJ 07748
|7:00pm - 9:00pm|
Doors open at 6:30pm
|May 31, 2017||Bergen County||Bergen County Community College||400 Paramus Rd.|
Paramus, NJ 07652
|10:00am - 12:00pm|
Doors open at 9:15am
|September 27, 2017||Gloucester County, Cumberland County, Salem County||Courtyard by Marriott||325 Rowan Blvd. |
Glassboro, NJ 08028
|5:45pm - 8:15pm|
NJ 2-1-1 has lots of connections.
Let us help you find community resources that will help you find:
- Utility Assistance
- And help with lots of other basic needs
Need Help? Call 2-1-1.
Page last modified/reviewed on April 21, 2017
If you know of additional resources that would be appropriate to include in this section, please let us know by contacting us via e-mail at email@example.com
back to top